Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Planning Monday



  • Monday - Chicken Enchiladas

  • Tuesday - Chicken Caesar Pitas

On Tuesday's meal I am winging it. I love Chili's CCP so I have decided to try to make my own. I bought the pita bread and I plan to cook some chicken chop it up and mix with lettuce & dressing. I will let you all know if it even comes close. Keep your fingers crossed!

  • Wednesday - Hot Dogs & French Fries

  • Thursday - Breakfast - Pancakes, Sausage, Eggs & Biscuits (I know double bread :OP )
  • Friday - Homemade Pizza Night

  • Saturday - Easy Chicken Parmesan

Saturday's meal comes from http://www.kraftcanada.com/ and is truely the easiest Chicken Parm I have ever made and it taste wonderful! Hubby & Kids all wanted seconds. So this is now a staple for us! Visit their site for other quick and yummy recipes!

  • Sunday - Ham Steaks, Twice Baked Potatoes, & Homemade Mac-N-Cheese

I hope everyone has a great week!!


1 comment:

Posh Mama said...

What a nice hubby you have! And your menu sounds delish, have a great week and feel better soon!