Instagram

Pages

bg

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Christmas in July

By now those of you that read my blog know that I love Christmas. I am already listening to Christmas music thanks to Listen 365.

So today I was searching for more great Christmas ideas to try out ahead of time just to make sure I get it right by December. I ran across Heather's Blog : It's All for the Best. And she had several great thrifty tips, my favorite one was...

Buy a gift card for the grocery store you use most often. Put an extra $5 (or the amount you save with your coupons!!!) on it each time you go grocery shopping and by Christmas, you'll have an extra stash for baking ingredients or Christmas dinner! <<< My grocery bill is always higher because of all the baking I do, and planning ahead will help tame that lion.

I hope everyone else is planning ahead!!!

Have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the link, Lisa! I really appreciate it! This Thursday will have more tips as well.