Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

My mother is having her birthday today. I wanted to wish her a very special birthday since we will not be home until the end of September.

I wanted to share a little about my mother:



She has determination like no one I know. She works at her own pace. She has about a hundred different projects going at one time, and another hundred working in her mind. Works from sun up to sundown if called upon. Is always the first to respond and drop everything when needed. My mother rarely shows her emotions, but loves me unconditionally (trust me I have tried that love a few times and it is always there)!


I love you Mom!!


Have a great birthday!!


We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you at the end of September!!

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STALTY. I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

This is a good write up and picture of your Mom. She was very pleased. Love you, Kim