Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holiday Grand Plan Wk 2

I know I am late posting this, but with working on my ofc re-do w/ Organized Junkie is hosting this month, and trying to get ready for the church consignment sale, I am way behind this week!!

Cleaning Chores for the week:
Living Room
  • dust base boards
  • knock down spider webs
  • spot scrub carpet
  • vacuum furniture & cushions
  • dust blinds - replace broken blind
  • vacuum carpet
  • dust all pictures and things on the wall

I accomplished my cleaning last week ... let's see how I do this week!!!

Gifts to work on:

same as last time... I did not finish anything last week

  • finish cross stitch that I am working on as a gift
  • start the ornaments to give
  • spray paint gift basket

List & Planning:

  • Christmas card list needs to be compiled
  • print labels for envelopes
  • finish planning menu for Thanksgiving & Christmas (almost set with Thanksgiving)
  • fix for family one goody that might be given as a gift
  • finish list of items to be cooked as gifts
  • finish up Christmas list for family
  • compile list of gifts already purchased

It's already Wednesday.... better get busy!!! If you would like to know where to go to get on board with your own Holiday Grand Plan click HERE!!!!

No comments: