Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, September 12, 2008

Woohoo! I got my first Blog Award!!

Thank you to a dear blogger friend Neabear!! She has awarded me this award!! I have just recently met her through blog land and we have been enjoying each others sites!! Please take the time to go visit her at Neabear and B-Daddy Laufer sometime this weekend!!!



Now I must pass this award on to 3 other people in blog land. I read so many wonderful blogs out there that it makes it hard to choose just three, but I think my top ones that I read the most are:

JOANN @ Ten kids and a Dog she has an awesome family and I really enjoy reading about what they have done and seeing all the excellent pictures of their adventures. She also finds some of the most interesting learning fun experiments to do. So I gladly pass this along to you!!


Mary @ Raising 4 godly men also has a wonderful blog. She shares her adventures in her home in Canada, with her husband and wonderful boys. I enjoy her Tightwad Tuesday meme and have learned alot from what she shares. I am passing this award along to you also because I truly love your blog!!

and my final choice is:

Jennifer @ Homekeeping Heart She has the sweetest family and a new little one on the way in October. I really enjoy the ways she shares about what they are doing and she is very open in sharing her daily trials and triumphs. I send this to her with prayers that she will have an easy delivery!!!


Now award recipients you must follow the rules below and enjoy your new award and the fact that each of you are an inspiration to me and many others out there I am sure...

* Display your award.


* Link back to the person who gave you the award.


* Nominate at least 3 other blogs.


* Put links to those blogs on yours


* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.


* Enjoy your award!

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

homelover2 said...

Aw! Thank you so much! You're so sweet!
I'll have to start thinking about who to give it to!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwe you made my day !!!! (((HUGS))) I will for sure get on this on Saturday. Thank you sooooooooooo much for sending me a note. Life is FULL. You are such a blessings to me. Thank you again.

Blessings and ((HUGS))
In Him<><
-Mary