Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, October 17, 2008

An Award for ALL


No one is really sure where this started, there appears to be no rules except to pass it on to everyone that reads your blog and to link back to where you got it from… I received my award from Missy @ Fairy Child Heirlooms Weblog Missy is a new friend of mine thanks to a Stocking Swap that I am participating in. Please visit her blog she makes some of the most beautiful things. Thank you so much Missy for the award I will surely pass it on!!
I am passing this one on to my friend Neabear @ Neabear and B-Daddy's Nest . Please visit her site ... she has a family site as well as a sewing/ craft site, and is a very dear person and a faithful commenter of mine!!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

Thank you for the award. That is so sweet of you. I will pass it on after we get back from our quick trip tonight and tomorrow.