Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, October 24, 2008

I love days like today!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

We have had a great day....It's rainy and chilly and we got to start our first fire of the year. We spent the morning snuggled on the couch reading books and looking at Christmas magazines. It was nice.

This evening since Lindsey and Jonathan both have to work it is me and the 2 littles snuggled around the fire...coloring, playing, and watching th fire!!

I love this time of year!!!

Y'all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Neabear said...

Wow! I miss those days when the kids and I would snuggle and watch TV together or family game nights which we sometimes did on Friday or Saturday evenings. Enjoy your days with the kids while you still can.

Christy said...

Oh, the life! Sounds blissful to me :-)

Blessings,
Christy