Instagram

Pages

bg

Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Time For Flash Cards

Please visit the above site. I have also added her button to my side bar for quick reference. This website is great for anyone with a preschooler. There is a great resource of ideas and crafts to keep things at there level of learning.

We often do our craft in the morning right after breakfast, because Jack is already in his seat and still wide a wake. I have found if I wait until he plays a while he is tired, or just plain to wiggly to get anything done. Anyhow.... enjoy the site there are boodles of ideas there!!!

Have a great Thursday!! I probably will not post anything else until later in the weekend and then we will have great Halloween pictures!!!!

1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

This is one of our favorite sites!! There certainly are boodles of ideas!!