Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, October 27, 2008


Outside My Window... Sun is shinning, and the leaves are beautiful in color!
I am thinking... how I can encourage Allison to clean her room without yelling :O(
I am thankful for... the opportunity to stay home with my children
From the learning rooms... We are starting lesson 5 in Botany, Finishing up the book "Helen Keller", working on fractions in math.
From the kitchen... Smell of sugar cookies ... shaped like pumpkins that still need icing
I am wearing.. My favorite long denim skirt, Gray long sleeved T-Shirt, and warm winter socks.
I am creating... Still working on cross stitch gifts for Christmas, and the kids and I made wind sock ghost today.
I am going... hopefully no where today....it's windy & chilly.
I am reading... America's cheapest family, & The Postcard.
I am hoping... for a wonderful trick or treat night with no rain :O)
I am hearing... only quiet ... Jack is asleep, and Allison is cleaning her room maybe :O0
Around the house... I need to do a major deep clean....If I ever finish this Christmas gift I am working on I will get started on the house.
One of my favorite things... Quilts on the bed to snuggle under.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Menu planning for November, try out the cake in a coffee cup recipe I found on line, & trick or treat on Friday!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Go here to see more Simple Woman Daybok!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post of how you get your kids to clean their rooms w/o you yelling. I really want to know how to do this w/o having to ship them someplace while I do the dirty work - that teaches them nothing =(

Great daybook. Our color is gone now and it's just white and gray outside.

Elaine