Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jack's Birthday Pictures

This will be a long series of several pictures. This is at the request of my Auntie Kim that I post all I took on Jack's big day and party here at home with just us. His big family birthday will be this weekend at Mawmaw's house....this is how his day went

Jack checking the decorations out the morning of his party. We hung streamers and balloons and there were a few other dino decorations...
Jack having breakfast in his birthday chair complete with balloons...

The lopsided cookie cake that I made and decorated .... doesn't that dino look mean?
Jack and Allison at the dam. We took our lunch to the dam here and had a picnic. It was chilly, but we had a good time and then played at the park.


Jack playing on the slide...


Allison had a bad hair day and she was holding it back so you could see her face!



I guess because it was cloudy none of my fall pictures look bright, but the trees that still had leaves were really pretty.... you just can not tell it from these pictures :O0


Another fall shot, but as you can tell we had the whole place to ourselves...


We had dinner at Jacks favorite restaurant "Fudruckers" then home for the official I am three candle blowing stuff....

Jack & Me looking over some of his gifts...


Lindsey and Jack playing with his favorite gift of the night....play doh. He got a big kit with tools and has been playing ever since ... he loves play doh...

Awwww aren't they cute!!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

What a fun time you had!! I did a dinosaur theme when my son was 7 and that included a surprise party. Plus he was sick. Poor guy trying to enjoy his birthday. It was an asthma problem which he outgrew fortunately. I am glad your kids had a good time together.