Instagram

Pages

bg

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Letter from the President


Back in early September we were practicing our letter writing skills, and Allison wanted to write a letter to the President of the United States regarding her view on endangered animals. Well Allison wrote her letter and addressed the envelope and we mailed it. I assumed we would never receive any type of response. Allison however would ask daily has my letter come yet. I explained to her that the President was too busy to write back to everyone who wrote to him, but I was sure he read the letter!! So she stopped asking if her letter was here yet....So imagine my surprise when she came bounding up the stairs hollering I GOT MY LETTER!!! She is still talking in this picture!!! She is so proud and she should be, not only did the President read her letter but he responded. Mom was wrong :O) .... and I am very glad that I was!!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

How exciting for Allison! That was so cool for her.