Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Monday, November 10, 2008


Outside my window... I am watching the wind blow the beautiful leaves off the trees. It is bright and sunny and if it warms up enough I plan on taking Allison and Jack for a walk in the woods.



I am thinking... About the movie I watched last night ... "Facing the Giants" I can not begin to tell you how wonderful this movie was. If you have not seen it, it would be a wonderful family night movie!!



I am thankful for... my family, my ability to stay home with my children, and the beautiful sunshine.



From the learning rooms... We are going to try mixing up the science with the Botany & Abeka's Science for 4th grade this week! Moving into 2 digit multiplication, and hopefully finishing up our book "Caleb's Story" so that we can write our book report next week.



From the kitchen... The smell of pancakes that we had for breakfast.



I am wearing... Jeans, light blue long sleeve T-shirt, socks, and my red crocs :O)



I am creating... still working on Christmas ornaments. I did finish Jack's no tie fleece blanket see my other post for that.



I am going... to the library with Allison this afternoon.



I am reading... Nothing until after Christmas ... if I pick up a book I have to read it every free moment and I have too many things to accomplish between now and then!



I am hoping... Jack has a wonderful birthday Tuesday!!, Jonathan has a safe business trip to Tampa later this week!!



I am hearing... Christmas Music, children laughing, the dishwasher.



Around the house... Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning, Need to purge the kids unused toys, assist Allison this week in cleaning her room and encourage Lindsey to clean her room and bathroom. Laundry is actually caught up as well as my ironing and I am feeling pretty proud about it :O)



One of my favorite things... My husbands big grey comfy pull over that he has gifted me ... since I keep wearing it!!



A few plans for the rest of the week: Cook Jack's cookie cake for his birthday Tuesday, Wrap his gifts, Make turkeys with our hand and feet with Allison and Jack. Keep working on our Tree of Thanks.



Here is picture thought I am sharing... Jack and Allison in there blanket club house.. what fun!!

If you would like to see more Simple Woman's Daybook go HERE!

4 comments:

Neabear said...

We rented "Facing the Giants" from netflix one day. It is a good movie. A tearjerker too. We were impressed with it.

Lisa said...

We loved "Facing the Giants," too. Isn't it wonderful that we have the option of good Christian movies now? For so long, there wasn't that choice (at least not ones that were well done). And OH! I am just like you with books ~ I love them too much! I'm kicking myself right now for getting started on one when I have so much to do! Blessings today!

Mimi said...

Your picture thought is so cute!

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed your daybook. We liked that movie, too.

~Susan