Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, January 23, 2009

Pictures to share

This week I finished my first apron that I have ever sewn. I received a sewing machine for Christmas and this month I have cut my first pattern out and sewed together my first apron. Allison quickly claimed it as hers....so she willingly modeled it.


I also wanted to show off the beautiful flowers my husband brought home to me this week. My husband is always taking care of me without me ever asking. He always does little things to let me know he appreciates me.




My final picture I wanted to share for the week is a picture of our snow flake quesadilla's. I saw this on a blog somewhere and thought it was a cute idea....so earlier this week when we were suppose to get snow I thought this made a perfect lunch. (Unfortunately this was more snow than we received here :O(




***and yes each one was different just like true snowflakes!!!***




Sunday Allison turns 10 and we will be celebrating all weekend!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

Congrats on making your first apron. Yay! It turned out great. The snowflake quesadilla's are so cute! Bet they tasted good too.