Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, January 12, 2009



Outside my window...the sun is finally shining again


I am thinking...of all the things we will be doing today.


I am thankful for...the smiling faces that greeted me this morning eager to get back to school work today.


From the learning rooms...we are digging in with both heels. It is so hard to believe the year is half over with. In addition to the studies we have been doing 2 days a week we will add geography and cover the 50 states symbols, and capitals.


From the kitchen...the smell of pancakes from breakfast.


I am wearing...my favorite denim skirt, long sleeve pink tshirt, pink socks with orange fish on them.


I am creating...working on an apron with my new sewing machine. I have never really used a sewing machine so this has proved to be a small challenge. I did cut out my first pattern and I think I did it correct :O0


I am going...no where this afternoon went to the dentist with Allison this morning.


I am reading... my bible using Motivated Mom's bible plan to read through your bible in a year.


I am hoping...that my husband has his review this week.


I am hearing...the rustling of papers as Allison is working on seat work.


Around the house... there is a mess everywhere. I think I took this break seriously and now it shows. Need to get busy today.


One of my favorite things...snuggling with my kiddo's.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Clean, Clean, Clean....my focus this week is on getting things back on a routine and cleaning up the house.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... Thomas the Tank engines track....my children have built many many different type of tracks since Christmas. I love to see them work together no matter how brief the time :O)

1 comment:

Neabear said...

So cute of the kids playing together. I love the new look of your blog.