Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book



FOR TODAY : Monday, June 15, 2009


Outside my window...Sun is shinning, grass is looking green and freshly cut, summer is here!!


I am thinking...about enjoying today after I get some cleaning done.


I am thankful for...all the Lord has given me.


From the learning rooms...the learning rooms are all quiet...
summer is here, so the learning has gone outside!


From the kitchen...I can smell peanut butter cookies baking...yum yum yum.


I am wearing...my blue t-shirt, denim shorts, and no shoes


I am creating...a little sewing is in the works I will share when I get done


I am going...on another hike with the kiddos to Pine Log this week,
& hopefully at least one picnic to the park.


I am reading... A Cousin's Promise by Wanda Brunstetter


I am hoping...that Lindsey will have a great week at work,
and that we can sell our motorcycle quickly to help save money

I am hearing...Dolly wag her tail against the floor,
& the hum of the ceiling fan in the kitchen

Around the house...I need to finish moving things around in the new storage room,
and take care of a few things in Allison new room.

One of my favorite things... warm peanut butter cookies

A few plans for the rest of the week: taking kids for a hike, a trip to the library,
few bills to pay, & swimming.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Lighthouse on Tybee Island from our trip to Tybee/Savannah

Come and join us at Peggy's Blog The Simple Woman's Daybook and see what all the other lovely ladies have shared!!

Have a great week!!

No comments: