Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY : Monday, July 20, 2009


Outside my window...Beautiful Sunshine


I am thinking...about getting school started this week since


life seems to have slowed down some.


I am thankful for...my husband, my family, that I can stay home with my children.


From the learning rooms...Getting started with school this week


for both Allison & Jack!!


From the kitchen...Still smell the pancakes from breakfast.....


later today we are having open face taco's.


I am wearing...Khaki shorts, Blue T-shirt from The Lady & Son's and my Green Crocs


I am creating... not too much right now!


I am going...to the library with the kids later this week.


I am reading...The Betrayal by Beverly Lewis


I am hoping...that Lindsey does well with her glasses this week.


I am hearing...Dad reading with Allison, & Jack playing with his trains.


Around the house...is a mess...I have been on the go for the last two weeks and the house needs an upside down kind of cleaning...I will be working on this this week!!


One of my favorite things...Ritz dairyland cheddar crackers and the smell of baby lotion.


A few plans for the rest of the week:Clean Clean Clean, go to the library and wait on the mail lady to bring my latest book from paperback swap!!!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...my handsome men
after their new haircuts!

No comments: