Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

***Blogger is driving me crazy been trying to post this all day ... urgh!!!



FOR TODAY : Monday, August 3, 2009






Outside my window...the fog is lifting and it appears that the sun might burn the haze off and we will have a sunny and humid day.






I am thankful for...the fact that my daddy is out of the hospital, my husband, my children, and this wonderful day.






From the learning rooms...jumping into week 3 of homeschool for us. We almost have our patterns down. We do need to work on a schedule we tend to start whenever and I think it will work better if we plan our time a little better.






From the kitchen...I can still smell the dough from yesterday's pizza pockets. Bread dough makes the entire house smell good.






I am wearing...no shoes, green shorts and orange hard rock t-shirt.






I am creating...a few stitchery's...I will share later this week.






I am reading... The Revelation by Beverly Lewis.






I am hoping...we have a good week here and that cooler weather finds us soon!






I am hearing...Scooby Doo from the Tv in the livingroom.






Around the house...I need to get started on the laundry and pick up from the weekend.






One of my favorite things... Reading bedtime stories with Jack.






A few plans for the rest of the week: I am sure this will includes a couple dozen rounds of Candy Land with Jack. A trip to the library and probably Walmart as well!!






Here is picture thought I am sharing...Jack and Dad



No comments: