Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY : Monday, August 24, 2009



Outside my window...sun glorious sunshine!!




I am thankful for...my family.




From the learning rooms..this is our first break after six weeks of school ... so we are off this week!! woowhoo




From the kitchen...I have a lot of cooking today...just did my monthly grocery shopping so got to get busy.




I am wearing...long denim skirt and navy blue t-shirt...no shoes!




I am creating...not too much this week...I would like to paint the storage room this week!!



I am reading... Looking for a Miracle by Wanda Brunstetter



I am hoping...the sunshine stays.




I am hearing...all is quiet, kiddos are still snoozing



Around the house...Laundry needs to be done, clean the kitchen, kiltz the storage room.




One of my favorite things...Warm sunshine on my face.




A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully a hike, a trip to the library, and lots of baking.




Here is picture thought I am sharing...A boy and his trains!!

No comments: