Instagram

Pages

bg

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My To Do List

I am getting ready for my husbands birthday, Thanksgiving, and putting the Christmas tree up later this week so we are cleaning cleaning cleaning at the Speed home.  This is more of a post to myself where I can mark as I go and get things done.  Can't get on line without seeing what still needs to be done ... kind of like a guilt trip to myself  :O)

TO DO:
  • Clean Jack's Bathroom
  • Clean Our Bathroom
  • Sweep Stairs & Foyer
  • Wrap Gift
  • Bake Cake
  • Dust Upstairs
  • Vac Upstairs
  • Vac Downstairs
  • Bring Tree Upstairs and unpack in classroom
  • Get Ornaments out of attic
  • Change Air Filters
  • Deep Clean Kitchen
That's it for today...if I can accomplish all that I will feel like I did something!!!
Better Get Busy ....

*** Update everything is done and we are sitting back and watching some TV :O)  (9:06 PM)

No comments: