Instagram

Pages

bg

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas decorations in our home...

Driving up to our home you will see the lights my men put out this weekend...

Walking up to the front door you can see my wreath...

Once you come up the stairs from the front door you can see my Christmas village that I painted more than 10 years ago sitting on my sofa table...

If you look left once upstairs you see the lighted greenery hanging over the entrance to the hall that leads to Jack and Allison's bedrooms...

If you look right you will see my snowman and a small tree that I am using to cover some cords...

This is the small tree we have in our dinning room...

This a picture I have hanging in my dinning room...my mother painted it for me a few years ago...

This is our mantel in the living room there we have our nativity and this year only Jack & Allison have stockings .....Lindsey's went to her room last year and we may never find it again :O(

This is a close up of our nativity....I love this nativity my mother in law gave this to me our second married Christmas together....

This is our Christmas tree.....


Finally this is a close up of our angel she has topped our tree for many many years now...

That's Christmas decorations in our home....just wanted to share....hope everyone is having a great holiday season ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your holiday decorations...nice job on the tour.

Bethany