Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What we have been doing...

My husband is in Las Vegas this week for work, and he took my camera so I can't post any pictures :O(

But, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we have put all our inside Christmas decoration up, we moved Jack into his old room and moved Allison back up stairs into her old room, we painted Allison's old room, took a trip to Ikea and bought some needed bookshelves, rearranged the storage room, cleaned the livingroom downstairs and and and and.....

now we are back to school and regular life.

I am trying to finish up a Christmas present and keep Jack busy, and without Jonathan this week I have been busy!  I will post pictures when Jonathan gets home of our Christmas decorations.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and are looking forward to Christmas!! 

No comments: