Instagram

Pages

bg

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Open House

Okay went to open house tonight with Allison at the middle school. It wasn't too bad once we got a schedule and she is in Chorus so she is happy. Met all the teachers and got the supply lists so I think we are ready to go to middle school on Monday!

Jonathan took Jackson to Pre-K to see his class and said it all went well!!

Guess both the kiddos are ready for school just need to pick up a few more supplies. Goodness me what am I going to do :O)

2 comments:

Neabear said...

Sounds like this is a big change from what you were doing before. Weren't you homeschooling before? If so, no wonder you are asking "What am I going to do?" I say enjoy your time, I am sure you will fill it with things and activities before you know it!

Take care,

Linnea

Janet said...

Lisa, How are you doing with your Reading Challenge? Don't let the schools talk you into volunteering all your available time. They have a way of doing that in my experience.