Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whatcha Working On Wednesday

I know Leslie is done hosting this, but I still wanted to post what I am working on! This is a stitchery that I just finished. I do not have a frame yet, but I think it is perty cute! Yes I my brain is already on Christmas .... I haven't done much yet, but I am thinking!

I can not wait to find a frame for this one....I plan to put a Christmas Tree in my bedroom this year and this will look good right next to the tree!

2 comments:

Neabear said...

I wondering what happened with Whatcha Working on Wedensday. I wanted to do a post on it this week. But I guess I be like you and just post now and then anyway. Love your stitchery. Be sure to show it framed after you get it framed! I want to see!!

Linnea

Anonymous said...

If you are not sure what to do with any of your crafts, then send them my way. I have a home for them. Love you, Auntie Kim