Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday

Today is a beautiful day, a little cool, but sunny and bright. I am thinking Thanksgiving! This Sunday after church will be our church Thanksgiving. Lindsey and I are planning to make Twice Baked Potato Casserole, Pecan Pie, and Ooey Gooey Bars. YUMMY...I can not wait!

Right now I am listening to Christmas music and making decorations for Christmas that I will have to post later if I can get anyones camera to work :O)

We had a beautiful weekend and great fellowship yesterday afternoon with some good friends from church!

This week looks like it will be a good one! Jackson's 5th birthday is Thursday, and I am taking cupcakes to school to celebrate. Friday I am going to help Sister Grace decorate the church for our Thanksgiving. Finally the week will end at Mawmaw's when we go to Alabama for Jackson's birthday party with friends and family! Then we have to head home Saturday night and cook for the church....we will be tired...but it is the good kind of tired!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: