Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week…Dad has returned home from Chicago on business trip so life is beginning to feel normal again.




In our homeschool this week…We skipped school Monday to visit with Dad, and then on Thursday we had to attend a funeral out of town, so this week has been a hurry up and catch up kind of week.




Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Thursday because of the funeral we got to see my grandmother and mother for a short visit. Jackson had t-ball practice Tuesday and a t-ball game Thursday night, and of course we got to visit with our precious church family on Wednesday night prayer meeting.




My favorite thing this week was…Getting the Teach Your Child to Read in 100 easy lessons used and cheap!! (Need this for next year)




What’s working/not working for us…I am not enjoying Lifepac math. I understand we are just trying to finish out the year, but yuck.




Homeschool questions/thoughts I have…I am trying to plan out next year as far as curriculum goes, because our homeschool conference is next week and I want to have an idea of what we are using so I can look at certain things!




A photo, video, link, or quote to share…There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort~Jane Austen

No comments: