Instagram

Pages

bg

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Homeschool for us...



I have spent much time prayfully looking over curriculum this spring and summer with my husband. We have finally decided whtat we would like to use and got everything ordered.






I am so thankful God has given me a spouse who supports me in everything I attempt. I believe that when we took Allison out of 3rd grade way back when to homeschool that he was leery. He listened to my every idea and looked at all my research and said we would try it one year at a time. I was so pleased.






Now several years latter and after a failed return to ps, my husband is on board 100%. Lord willing we will be homeschooling Allison and Jackson through highschool and I am so excited. I like the kids, have my good and bad days, but with God I have more guidance, and understanding.






So starting Monday our journey will once again begin with a 7th grader and a Kindergartner.






Blessings,



Lisa

No comments: