Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, July 11, 2011

Working with Dad



Jonathan received a frantic call from me one afternoon at work about 4:50PM please come home we have a busted pipe. Sure enough when I went to rinse some dished there was almost no water pressure. I sent Allison out to see if Jackson and his friends had left the water on at the spicket ... she comes running in and says the side yard is flooded but the spickets are off.


Allison was shone not long ago by her Daddy how to turn the water off to the house from the road, so I sent her to take care of that and made the call. Jonathan dropped everything and rushed home to repair a pipe.


Luckily for us it was quick repair and we were back in business, but I just had to grab my camera and get this shot of Daddy and Son checking things out! I love to see my children learn from their Daddy.

No comments: