Instagram

Pages

bg

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not Back to School Blog Hop - Student Photo Week





We are in the 3rd week of the Not Back-to-school Blog Hop and I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am.






I always try to get my kiddos pictures taken professionally about twice a year....just have not gotten to it this year so my humble photography skills will have to do:







Allison





7th Grade (12)





Artist, Writer Extraordinaire
This is a picture of Allison at the Tellus Museum, she asked me to let you all know she is the one on the end ;0)






Jackson





Kindergarten (5)





Builder, Super Hero (Flash)
This picture is more recent of Jackson working on his Science experiment!
Please hop over to see the other homeschoolers photos at the 3rd Annual Not Back-to-School Blog Hop! 





Blessings,





Lisa

This picture I just wanted to add in. My husband snapped this one yesterday when we were at Stone Mountain. L to R Me, Allison, Jackson, and our oldest Lindsey.

No comments: