Instagram

Pages

bg

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day


We are really getting antsy for the end of school here.  We still have 45 days and it is killing me.  All my friends  and the kids around here are wrapping up their school year.  Note to self 4 day weeks are nice but going to school in June is not for me :O)

I am beginning to pick out our books and put together price list for my husband.  he likes to know which books  I will be using, but also the budget I will need.

Jackson has been doing great with his reading.  We still have a long way to go, but he is willing to try and that makes all the difference.  I guess something clicked and now we are reading.  I admit I was getting worried.  I plan to keep working on reading through the summer so we do not have to start over.  I want to keep building on what he had accomplished.  Please enjoy the link of what he is reading!



Welcome to May and I hope everyone is ready for the summer to start!  We are!!!!

No comments: