Instagram

Pages

bg

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jonathan answered his call to preach!

Today we had an amazing service this morning.  God showed up in away that only He can.  People began to testify of his goodness and grace.  There was singing and alter calls given.  I knew in my heart that the Lord was pulling at my husbands heart.  I am not going to say that I knew or fully understood why.  When he went down to the alter to pray I heard that small voice urge me to go and pray for my husband.  I was praying beside my husband on the alter.  In tears and brokenness getting help from the Lord like only the Lord gives.  When I looked up our Pastor and dear friend was embracing my husband and I just rejoiced.  I knew immediately.  My husband answered his call to preach.  God is so good!

No comments: