Instagram

Pages

bg

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello Again

It has been a long time since I have posted anything.

We have been really busy with school - that is now finished!! 

I have a 9th grader and a 2nd grader and I am so proud of both of them!

So we wrapped up the 2012-2013 school year at the end of May and have been enjoying summer

since.  We have been to White Water 3 times already and swimming at least a dozen times!  Summer

has begun and all too soon it will come to an end.  I am already planning and praying over my

choices for next school year.  This has been a busy season for my husband as well, he has had

the opportunity to preach 4 times in the last 10 days or so.  He also has another invitation from a

church, but we will have to wait until after VBS before he can set that up. 

That is what has been up in our lives lately!  Hopefully when I get a new laptop later this summer I

will be back to posting more regularly!

No comments: