Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, June 13, 2014

Last Day of School 2013-2014

Good morning!  This will be our last day of school for 2013-2014.  I would like to show a picture of my kiddos at the table working away, but in actuality they are still snoozing. 

Allison finished all her assignments on Wednesday so that she could begin summer early.  So she is officially a sophomore!!  That's right we have completed our first year of high school and are moving on.  Honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 

Jackson has a math test today when he wakes up and then we will officially have a third grader!!  My oh my ..... time flies!!

Homeschooling has not always been the plan, it has not always been easy, but it is so rewarding to be the one who gets to see the ah-ha moment when the light goes on.  I am so very thankful for the journey we are on and look forward to what the future holds. 

No comments: