Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, February 3, 2020

Time flies....

It seems unreal to me that 2020 has started and we are already in February.  Here at home so many things have changed in our lives since we began this blog.

In 2008 when I began this blog, Allison and Jackson were both being homeschooled.  Lindsey was in high school.  Life’s flow was so very different from now.

Welcome 2020 and Lindsey has graduated college and is now back in school perusing another degree, also working full time.   Allison has graduated high school and is now living away from home and working full time as an overnight baker. Jackson is still homeschooled we are in 7th /8th  grade with him, and in just a very few short years he will be onto to college.

My days of littles running around are far behind now we have adult and teenage lives swirling around.  I am so very proud of the people my children have become and are continuing to become.  Having very adult conversations with them and hearing their opinions on things happening in this world is fascinating to me.

I would like to say that I will pick back up on blogging.  Maybe I should say I hope to pick it back up, but only time will tell.  I do plan to upload some photos to my blog to keep in one place.

Have a Happy New Year friends and family!

No comments: