Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Friday



Happy Friday!

Today started out awful. Our computer that my husband uses for a side job died. We just had it repaired in November because it died then. So now we have to decide to sink another $500 + into it or buy a new one. Either way this is going to impact our budget. I know that when you get on a plan to get out of debt, life will move in and test you. Have no fear we are not going to charge it. That might be the easiest thing to do, but we are committed. Tonight will be an EMG budget meeting. Kids will be hiding in their rooms :O) Luckily we have a yard sale planned for Saturday and some items listed on EBay so those should both produce some cash flow. We will see!!


Anywhoo .... enough with the complaints today is grocery shopping Friday. That's why I have the picture of the empty grocery cart, which is how our pantry looks now, but we will have groceries soon. Trips are planned to both Costco & Walmart. Coupons are ready!!! Truly I enjoy grocery shopping, so I am off.


I hope everyone has a great weekend, I will post about the yard sale Saturday if I have time!



No comments: