Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

A Budget Cut!
Sometimes saving money doesn't work out like it suppose to!



My poor darling Hubby. I have been cutting his hair for a while now in our garage to save money on haircuts for him and our son. Unfortunatly this past Saturday I was exhausted worked outside all day long and at 10:30 pm Saturday night Hubby wanted me to cut his hair. I admit I was talking to our eldest LU and not paying alot of attention and as you can see for got to put the gaurd on and cut right up the back.
I did fix it by cutting the back really short and did a pretty good job! Hubby does still love me & forgave me for laughing!! >>I told y'all he was a good man!
Have a GOOD not so Wordless Wednesday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Heehee! That's why my hubby will not let me cute his hair!

Anonymous said...

poor soul..:( he must really love you..Do you live in the South? He looks like a redneck.. hehe