Instagram

Pages

bg

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Make Up Day

Today is makeup day for all the stuff I did not do this week.

Today's ToDo List:
  • Vacuum
  • Dust everything
  • Windex Large mirror (due to lots of little hand prints) & tv
  • Make Laundry Detergent
  • Mix up Dishwasher Detergent
  • General Pick UP

Then after all this cleaning I am cooking ahead for tomorrows lunch:

  • All the steps for twice baked potatoes except the last baking
  • Making the Lemon Bar Dessert
  • Mix Up the Meatloaf

I am cooking as much ahead as I can, because after church we are all always hungry which is why we usually eat out on Sundays, but with this being Father's Day Sunday, my hubby request Meatloaf and his other favorite fixings. I will share the recipes next week....just no time today!

Have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl you sound busy today! Hope your husband enjoys fathers day. I did not post a comment but I loved your Christmas gift ideas. Family sometimes does not understand that gifts need to be inexpensive when there are so many to give. If you get any other ideas worked out for jar gifts post em ok!
Have a blessed Sunday!