This is a fresh new week and I am having a great day and hope everyone else out there is too!!!
As far as my to do list last week....I did get the wall paper off Jack's wall finally, but it was work! Now to fill in the nail holes and kiltz then paint. I think it was taking me so long because I just did not want to mess with the wall paper. But I am done!!!
Back to our menu this week...
- Monday - Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Tuesday - Manwiches SHHHH! don't tell my children! This is not their favorite...Mom's favorite but not the kiddos!!
- Wednesday - Salisbury Steak
- Thursday - BBQ Chicken
- Friday - Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza (using the chicken from Thursday)
Plans for the week:
- Cook for Jonathan's meal at work
- Fill in nail holes in Jack's room
- Knock down cob webs and spray for spiders....I think it is the time of year, but we are covered with webs and it's not even Halloween?
Have a great week everyone!!!!