My plans for the week include :
- Filling in nail holes in Jack's room to paint this weekend.
- Make homemade bread using this recipe. I will let you know how it goes!!
- Try crocheting a pot holder. ( I am self taught and have not practiced in a while so we will see how this goes)
- Continue potty training Jack (he is doing great)!!!
- Go on nature scavenger hunt with kids.
- Plan a new budget with hubby!
Menu for the week....
- Monday - Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Tuesday - Salmon - the recipe is for grilled - I cook mine in the oven @ 350 for 50 minutes and my family raves over it.
- Wednesday - Baked Chicken & Rice
- Thursday - Quesadilla's
- Friday - Chicken Nuggets
Meals are not always served on the days listed, but I usually cook the meals listed in the same week.
Have a great Monday!!!