Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend Plans

Well we made it through another week. Jonathan has worked so many extra hours at his second job that he is ready for a calm weekend...hopefully!! Looks like Allison will be going with my in-laws to TN for a family reunion. Lindsey has to work, but is spending the night off after work Friday to return sometime Saturday before work. SO that leaves us home with the little man.

I have to finish up my Holiday Grand Plan for the week before I get into the next weeks schedule. Also I need to gather all the items for the consignment sale at the church this next week. The children's Christmas play practice begins Sunday night so Allison will have to go straight to church Sunday night when she gets back. Whew...doesn't sound relaxing does it?

I hope everyone has a blessed and safe weekend!!!

No comments: