Instagram

Pages

bg

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Holiday Grand Plan Wk 1 UPDATE

This week I have worked on my Holiday Grand Plan (click the link to see what was on my HGP for the week), and I just wanted to update what got done and what still needs to be done before I post Monday about week # 2. Go HERE for Organized Christmas and more about Holiday Grand Plan and the schedule!!!

Cleaning Chores:
All Done!!!!

Gifts to work on:
Spray paint basket - not done
Finish Cross stitch gift I am working on - not done but ALOT farther along
Start x stitch ornaments that I want to give - not started, but I did pick them out and get enough material

List and Planning for the week:
Nothing done in this area at all :O(

Probably not the best start, but I still feel good with having started on what needs to get done!!
I did get all my fall decorating done and will post pictures later this week!!!!
Have a great week all!!!

No comments: