Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY : Monday, April 20, 2009


Outside my window... It looks grey and wet :O(


I am thinking... about how to get the house ready before Lindsey's graduation.


I am thankful for... my husband, my children, and all that we have been blessed with


From the learning rooms... this week we have some math review and a section in language that I would really like to finish up before our CAT test next week. Also we are finishing up our states study this week and will have a big test Friday on states, capitals, and abbreviations.


From the kitchen... my kitchen is clean because I have not cooked a thing this morning. I forced my children to eat cereal with way too much sugar or poptarts....bad mother moment here (I actually love that marshmellow cereal :O) later today I plan to cook some chocolate chip cookies....today is not sounding too healthy huh? I promise the rest of the week gets better!!


I am wearing... long sleeve white t-shirt, olive green shorts, no shoes or socks.


I am creating... creating hmmmm?!?!? nothing comes to mind at the moment!!


I am going... no plans this week....really need to buckle down and take care of some school things before the CAT test because after that we will only have 8 days left!!!


I am reading... Blessings, The Taming of the Shrew, & lots of Thomas the Train books


I am hoping... to get the trim on the front of my house painted before graduation.


I am hearing... birds chirping, and the train whistle.


Around the house...weekend mess faces me, lots of laundry, sounds like a busy busy week!!


One of my favorite things... warm chocolate chip cookies & dr pepper


A few plans for the rest of the week: If we have any sun this week I plan on painting the what I kilzed this weekend, and I would like to get the grass cut. As well as lots and lots of cleaning!!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Have an excellent week everyone!!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May you feel the Lord's blessing upon your week. I've enjoyed reading your daybook this morning.

Happy Monday!
~Mrs.Cuddles