Instagram

Pages

bg

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Working on our finances

Jonathan and I are working on our finances in part, many Thanks to Dave Ramsey and his teachings.

While I was searching other blogs out there who might be on his plan I found a great site NCN Blog. No Credit Needed blog is a great story of how a family got out of debt by not using credit, and budgeting....this stuff really works and I just eat it up. Also on the NCN Blog you can have a chart that allows you to mark your successes I have signed up for one and can not wait to get working on it. Check out this site, there are great stories and resources available through this site. One of my favorite things to do is to click on the other members charts and see progress...that gets me motivated!!! So Check it out!!!!

No comments: