Instagram

Pages

bg

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY : Monday, August 10, 2009


Outside my window...Clear blue skies


I am thinking...I need to get started gathering things for our yard sale this weekend.

I am thankful for...my husband, my family, and that I can stay home with my children.


From the learning rooms...Jack - moving on to the letter B working on writing the number 1 & 2 and lots of arts and crafts. Allison - catch up on SOS science and history - I should say make up. I did not back up last week and my computer died this weekend and we lost last week's work so we need to do over.

From the kitchen....hmmm?!?!?


I am wearing...Denim capri's, blue t-shirt, and no shoes


I am creating... working on my stitchery


I am going...to the library with the kids later this week.


I am reading...Nothing at the moment ... just finished the Abram Daughter's series by Beverly Lewis


I am hoping...that is will be sunny this weekend for the yard sale


I am hearing...Micky Mouse talk on the TV, Dolly barking outside.


Around the house...is a mess...I was not feeling well this weekend and when mom is sick nothing gets done.


One of my favorite things...Warm Towels


A few plans for the rest of the week:Clean, Sort, Tag, Stitch, Stain, Paint ... lots of things in the work.


Here is picture thought I am sharing: Some Goodwill Finds ...stay tuned for their updated looks soon...

No comments: