Instagram

Pages

bg

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An Enjoyable Color Sorting Game






I saw this idea a long time ago at Ten Kids and a Dog. Bookmarked it and forgot about it. Please tell me I am not the only one that does this :O) But this weekend when I was planning out some more of Jack's stuff for school I ran across it again. Printed it out here. laminated it, found my clothes pins and markers....and tada a new color sorting game....Per my 3 almost 4 year old ...he loved it!! The clothes pins were new and a little tight at first, but Jack quickly got the hand of it. We pretty much have mastered colors, but this is something different to do and as long as Jack thinks it is a game he is winning we are playing :O)








**I also made the shapes wheel and matching clothes pins, but I am saving that until later in the week!!!

No comments: