Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY : Monday, October 5, 2009

Outside my window...Drizzly Skies...Blah weather.

I am thankful for...for another wonderful day.

From the learning rooms...this will be a busy week. This is our last week before our fall break next week, so we have to tie up all the loose ends.

From the kitchen... Maybe some of my peanut butter cookies yum!

I am wearing...jeans, my Paula Deen t-shirt, and no shoes of course!!

I am creating...hopefully some new stitchery...we will see!!

I am reading... nothing at the moment heading to the library later this week!!

I am hoping...the sunshine comes back soon, that the week is a smooth one, and that the weather stays nice and cool (I haven't needed my ac in more than a week).

I am hearing...Callious Christmas on the tv and the dishwasher.

Around the house...Laundry needs to be done, and a good quick clean.

One of my favorite things...Spending time with my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a trip to the library is the only thing I have planned for the week!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...I don't have any new pictures uploaded to my computer yet...but I am sure I will later this week!!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

No comments: