Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

14 Years Ago


I married my best friend....I love you and I look forward to many many more wonderful years!!

Once In A Lifetime

Once in a lifetime,
you find someone special,
your lives intermingle,
and somehow you know . . .

This is the beginning
of all you have longed for,
a love you can build on,
a love that will grow . . .

Once in a lifetime,
to those who are lucky,
a miracle happens
and dreams all come true--

I know it can happen,
it happened to me, for I've found
my "once in a lifetime"
with you.

~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Lisa. Thank you for making me so happy in my life. God has blessed my life with you. You are more than a wife of 14 years to me. You push me along when i want to quit. You make me stand back and look at the big picture of life. You show me how to love. You show me how to care for the people I love. You show me what decication looks like. You show me what a wife IS. Blessed am I who has a wife such as you.I praise Jesus Christ for putting you in my life and letting me be your husband. Happy 14 years and i am looking foward to 70 more. I love you 2

Your Husband
Jonathan