Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, December 7, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today: Monday, December 7, 2009

Outside my window...34 degrees cold and partly cloudy..the sun is peaking through a little.




I am thankful for...my husband and the fact that we will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary this Wednesday, my children, my warm home, and that I am an American.


From the learning rooms...this week we will continue working with the metric system in math, adjective and adverbs review in language, and hopefully finish up the Christmas Doll. 


From the kitchen... I  need to bake some bread this week...I really really want to try!!  I am sure there will be some cookie baking this week.



I am wearing...pj's and warm socks ... to early and cold to change yet!



I am creating...finishing up Christmas presents, and working on some bathroom stitcheries.



I am reading... my Bible.



I am hoping...that the sunshines soon, and that we have another peaceful week.



I am hearing...Jack and Allison giggling, Christmas music.



Around the house...Laundry needs to be done, and a good quick clean, put away misc. toys and items.



One of my favorite things...Hot Chocolate with Marshmellows.



A few plans for the rest of the week: a trip to the library, try my hand a bread baking (pass or fail there will be pictures), Celebrate our 14th Anniversary!!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Me playing with Jack at the park.

Please hop over to Peggy's Blog and visit other ladies who participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: