For a fun Friday Post I am joining in with the Q & A Post
1. Wrapping paper or Gift Bags?
I love to wrap everything...but I have been known to get those gift bags when in a hurry or the item just can not be wrapped.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial almost always ... we have had a couple of real trees in our married lives, but the artificial always seem easier.
3. When do you put up your Tree?
As soon as we finish Thanksgiving Dinner.
4. When do you take the tree down?
The day after Christmas....I really enjoy the season of Christmas but when it's over it's over and I would really not like to drag it into the next year :O)
5. Do you like Eggnog?
I am not sure I have never had any.
6. Favorite Gift received as a Child?
One Christmas when my mother and I still lived at my grandparents house I remember getting a baby doll in a white and pink dress (that I think is still somewhere around mawmaw's) I think it drank and wet...I really like that doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My children and my husband, I am always seeing things I think they would like or need and usually end up with too much.
9. Do you have a Nativity Scene?
Yes, my mother in law gave it to me on my second married Christmas and we have had it out every year since.
10. Mail or Email Christmas Cards?
This year we elfed ourselves and emailed it.
11. Worst Christmas gift ever recieved?
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life, Charlie Brown's Christmas, & Rudolph.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually throughout the year, but this year I did not start untill right before Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift?
I don't think so...I have thought about it :O)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Divinity...my Mawmaw always makes me some.
16. Light on the tree?!
Oh yeah ... the power company loves us in December.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We travel to see family but not too far...just a couple of hours each way.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Day?
Hubby's family gets together on Christmas Eve and my family gets together on Christmas .... so by the time we are done the kids are over the wrapping paper thing :O( but it is always fun to me!!
19. Do you play Christmas Music while opening the gifts?
20. Is there any specific "tradition" that you do?
We eat lunch while travelling to see family on Christmas at the Waffle House....we only eat there once a year so it is a treat!!!
Now, its your turn! If you would like to play along, just post this on your blog and let Lois know you are playing..