Instagram

Pages

bg

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just got home from revival!!!

Praise God!! He is so good and my family and I are sooo very blessed!

Our local church revival is over until spring when we will have a mission conference (which feels like revival to my heart). It was awesome. Bro. Duane Moore was our speaker and we had special singing from the Mundy's and the Henricks. Such a blessing this time was!

I know that God has placed my family in a wonderful church and I am so thankful for everyone there! Just felt like sharing my thoughts tonight now time for bed I have Jack's fall party at school to do tomorrow and then his Apple Festival to do Friday and then our church Fall Festival Saturday so I am tired just thinking about the rest of this week! But it will be a great kind of tired you know?

No comments: