Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween



Wow this week was a busy one. We started our revival last Sunday night and it ran until Wednesday. Then being room mom for Jackson I was in charge of getting all the other parents to volunteer for the class party and we held that on Thursday (and it was a great success). Friday was the Apple Festival at Jackson's school so I was at his school from 9:00 until 1:00 then came home and we rested then did grocery shopping and Allison and I baked for the cake walk at church. Finally Saturday we had our church Fall Festival that Lindsey and I have worked all month long on! The Fall Festival was a huge success I think and it was a load of fun!!! Then we came home and hit a few houses in the neighborhood for Trick or Treat! Jackson was Batman, and no I have no pictures of any of it. My camera is broken :O( But we have had a busy wonderful blessed week!! AND I am so thankful for all that I was able to do. God is so Good to me!!!

This morning I am listening to Christmas music and cleaning up my home. Unfortunatly with all I did last week our home fell by the wayside so I must spend today trying to catch up! Have a great week!

No comments: